"The Utah Engineers Council is an umbrella organization that encompasses fifteen member societies within the many engineering disciplines. The UEC Journal does an exceptional job to bridge to commonalities of the disciplines while showcasing the differences that speaks to why the field of engineering is such a varied and exciting area. The Journal provides a venue for peer-reviewed publishing and is part of our council’s observance of Engineer Week. It is anticipated and well-read by our members, educators and state legislators. We appreciate those companies whose advertising support makes this publication successful and possible."
- Roberta Schlicher
Chair of the Utah Engineers Council
Published annually, UEC Journal offers clear, sophisticated, and up-to-date information about strategies, methods, and techniques that readers can apply immediately in their own organizations. With articles written by the engineering industry’s most authoritative practitioners and consultants, UEC Journal covers a broad range of subjects.
UEC Journal readers are among the most successful engineers in their respective fields. UEC Journal promotes the healthy competition and advancement of engineering in Utah, with keys to becoming a leading business and competing in an ever-changing marketplace.
Over the years the UEC Journal has won numerous excellence in publishing awards:
Communicator Award – Excellence in Publishing
Hermes Platinum Creative Award – Magazine Design
MarCom Award – Excellence in Communications
UEC Journal is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
UEC Journal 2018
- Governor’s Declaration
- Chairman’s Message
- Inspiring Wonder Engineers Week 2018
- Featured Speaker Of The Engineers Week 2018 Banquet
- Congratulations UEC 2018 Award Winners
- Congratulations UEC 2018 Award Nominees
- Congratulations UEC 2018 Scholarship Winners
- 2018 UEC Awards Banquet
- 2018 UEC Awards Banquet Photos
- 2017 Salt Lake City Comic Con STEM Booth
- Staying Fit in the Office
- The Benefits and Components of Regional Transportation Corridor Plans
- The Art of Science
- Crossing Borders: ‘Engineers Without Borders’ Collaborate to Bring More Water to Navajo Mountain
- Life at 12,800 Feet
- Building the Future
- Being Real
- INCOSE Wasatch Chapter to Host the Western States Regional Conference
- Calculating the Value of Arterial Safety Improvements Before and After Study Shows Safety Improvements Reduced Crashes by 40 Percent
- Particulates: The Good and the Bad
- The Status of Women on Utah State Boards & Commissions
- Women, Confidence, and Leadership: What Do Utah Women Leaders Think?
- The Re-monumentation of the Tri-State Monument for Arizona, Nevada, and Utah
- USTAR: Building Utah’s Innovation Ecosystem
- Pages From UEC History
- Utah Engineers Council Roster
- Utah Engineers Council Member Societies