"As an organization, we strive - in accordance with our mission statement - to improve the health of all Utahans by advocating for and serving the professional needs of family physicians. The UAFP Annual Journal is one of the ways that our association supports communication within our membership and also recognizes those family physicians that not only give back to the industry but that uphold the sterling professional image of the UAFP. We thank those sponsors that supported our publication through advertising."
- Kyle Bradford Jones, M.D., FAAFP
Published annually with a circulation of more than 1,000, the Utah Academy of Family Physicians Annual Journal serves the membership and prospective members of the Utah Academy of Family Physicians. The Utah Academy of Family Physicians journal offers clear, sophisticated, and up-to-date information about health care strategies, issues, and regulations that readers can apply immediately in their own practices.
Utah Academy of Family Physicians is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
Day on the Hill
- Executive Director’s Message
- President’s Message
- 2019/2020 Utah Academy of Family Physicians Board of Directors
- Keeping Family Physicians in the Driver’s Seat
- Member Spotlight: Paula Cook, M.D.
- Resident Spotlight: Karli Woollens, M.D. and Lyman Woollens, M.D.
- CME & Ski Conference
- Student Spotlight: Jessica Fullmer
- UAFP Annual Member Meeting
- UAFP Summer Events
- AAFP Congress of Delegates
- In Memoriam: Garon Coriz, M.D.
- Tobacco Users Need You to Tell Them to Quit
- Do You Have Nonqualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC)?
- Not Your Grandfather’s ABFM
- Protect Your Patients
- Advance Care Planning: Starting the Conversation About Being Mortal
- CME & SKI
- Embracing Telemedicine
- Pilates: An Exercise Option for You and Your Patients