"PACB offers our membership opportunities to network and learn, but our reason for existence is to promote and protect a thriving community banking industry. While there may be many interpretations about why we are committed to this cause, I can assure you that the present leadership of the organization is motivated by the importance of community banking in the lives of the people of this great Commonwealth. For us, it is a quality issue. A thriving community bank means that hardworking men and women will have access to mortgages and small business capital."
- Kevin Shivers
The Hometown Banker magazine is the premier professional trade journal for bankers and other related professionals in Pennsylvania. As the official trade journal for The Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers (PACB), Hometown Banker magazine reflects the industry’s highest standards and reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image.
Hometown Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Hometown Banker - March 2020Read now »
Creating A Path For The Next Generation of Community Banking Professionals
- A Word from PACB’s Chairman
- From the President/CEO’s Desk
- Pennian Bank: Redefining the Future by Banking on Youth
- Hometown Champions: Brentwood Bank
- Preferred Provider of The Month: Fitech
- Associate Member Spotlight: Ken Rollins, Co-Founder, Pillar+Aught
- News from Your Hometown
- A Memo To My Younger Self…
- 6 Banking Tips for Social Media Compliance
- Scrutinizing Cy-Prés Class Action Settlements —Recent Court Trends
- Are Our Students Prepared For Financial Success?
- Mortgage Bonds Keep Gaining Fans Community Banks Add Weighting To Loan Surrogates
- Leveraging Customer Data For Growth