"Our professional journal, the Nebraska CPA, is the backbone of our communication efforts with our members. Our publication is intended to be educational, thought-provoking, and a venue to share our members’ successes. Our publication is funded entirely through advertising, and we appreciate your ad placement. Not only is advertising in our journal a great way to market to our members, it also helps us facilitate the many aspects of our Society’s mission within our membership."
-Joni Sundquist, President
The Nebraska CPA is a full-color, glossy publication for Nebraska’s certified public accountants. As the official trade journal for the Nebraska Society of CPAs, the Nebraska CPA reflects the industry’s highest standards and reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image. The Nebraska CPA delivers clear, sophisticated, up-to-date editorial information that readers can apply immediately to their own businesses.
Projected printing date for the first issue of the 2019 edition of the Nebraska CPA is mid-February 2019. A total of 2,450 magazines per issue will be distributed six (6) times/year. Readership includes NESCPA Members, NESCPA Advertisers, Nebraska State Legislators and CPA Societies throughout the United States.
EMBRACE THE TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE: #NEBRASKASTRONG
- WELCOME NEBRASKA SOCIETY OF CPAS STUDENT
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
- STATE BOARD REPORT: ENSURING RELEVANCY, WORKING
TOGETHER & LB49
- 2019 NEBRASKA SOCIETY OF CPAS COURSE CALENDAR
- COUNSELOR’S CORNER: QUALIFIED OPPORTUNITY FUNDS
CREATE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME PLANNING OPPORTUNITY
- EMBRACE THE TECHNOLOGY REVOLUTION
- TALKING TO CLIENTS ABOUT TAX EXTENSIONS
- SOCIETY MEMBERS AMONG NEBRASKA CHAMBER'S
- MEMBERS IN THE NEWS
- WATCH YOUR MAIL FOR THE SOCIETY'S 2019 CPE CATALOG
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS - SOCIETY CONFERENCES
- SOCIETY MOURNS LOSS OF MEMBERS
- LINCOLN MAP GROUP ANNOUNCES 2019 ROUNDTABLE