"Our professional journal, the Nebraska CPA, is the backbone of our communication efforts with our members. Our publication is intended to be educational, thought-provoking, and a venue to share our members’ successes. Our publication is funded entirely through advertising, and we appreciate your ad placement. Not only is advertising in our journal a great way to market to our members, it also helps us facilitate the many aspects of our Society’s mission within our membership."
-Joni Sundquist, President
The Nebraska CPA is a full-color, glossy publication for Nebraska’s certified public accountants. As the official trade journal for the Nebraska Society of CPAs, the Nebraska CPA reflects the industry’s highest standards and reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image. The Nebraska CPA delivers clear, sophisticated, up-to-date editorial information that readers can apply immediately to their own businesses.
Projected printing date for the first issue of the 2019 edition of the Nebraska CPA is mid-February 2019. A total of 2,450 magazines per issue will be distributed six (6) times/year. Readership includes NESCPA Members, NESCPA Advertisers, Nebraska State Legislators and CPA Societies throughout the United States.
January/February 2019Read now »
Key Factors in Practice Values
- President's Message
- Membership Applications
- Society Hosts Nebraska State Senators
- Key Factors in Practice Value
- 4 Tips That Will Get You Hired in 2019
- Honor Roll for the Foundation of the Nebraska Society of CPAs
- Counselor's Corner - Beyond the Obvious: The Impact of South Dakota VS. Wayfair
- Members in the News
- Society Moutns Loss of Former Staff Member
- Nebraska Society of CPAs Recognizes Donovan Heimes
- Nebraska Society of CPAs Recognizes Daniel Koraleski
- Nebraska Society of CPAs Recognizes Chris Roth