"Our professional journal, the Nebraska CPA, is the backbone of our communication efforts with our members. Our publication is intended to be educational, thought-provoking, and a venue to share our members’ successes. Our publication is funded entirely through advertising, and we appreciate your ad placement. Not only is advertising in our journal a great way to market to our members, it also helps us facilitate the many aspects of our Society’s mission within our membership."
-Joni Sundquist, President
The Nebraska CPA is a full-color, glossy publication for Nebraska’s certified public accountants. As the official trade journal for the Nebraska Society of CPAs, the Nebraska CPA reflects the industry’s highest standards and reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image. The Nebraska CPA delivers clear, sophisticated, up-to-date editorial information that readers can apply immediately to their own businesses.
Projected printing date for the first issue of the 2019 edition of the Nebraska CPA is mid-February 2019. A total of 2,450 magazines per issue will be distributed six (6) times/year. Readership includes NESCPA Members, NESCPA Advertisers, Nebraska State Legislators and CPA Societies throughout the United States.
TO RULE ON STATE
- MEMBERSHIP APPLICATIONS
- PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE: SOCIETY LEADERS MAKE THE
- STATE BOARD REPORT: CPA EVOLUTION
- $28,000 SCHOLARSHIP CHALLENGE HONORS DAN VODVARKA
- COUNSELOR’S CORNER: U.S. SUPREME COURT RULES AGAINST
STATE IN TRUST TAX CASE
- 2019 REVISED SCHOOL DISTRICTS AUDITING & REPORTING
REFERENCE MANUAL AVAILABLE
- MEMBERS IN THE NEWS
- UNO SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTING TO HOST 8TH ANNUAL
ACCOUNTING SPEAKERS SERIES
- 2019 NEBRASKA SOCIETY OF CPAS COURSE CALENDAR
- BUSINESS ADVISORY SERVICES OPEN NEW OPPORTUNITIES
- NEW NEBRASKA LAW ALLOWS ESOP OWNERSHIP OF CPA FIRMS