"As the official publication of the Greater Los Angeles New Car Dealers Association, Los Angeles Dealer magazine is an indispensible resource to the Los Angeles auto industry. Leading the market in current news, technology updates, sales techniques, imminent legislation, and advice on private business practices, Los Angeles Dealer is the ultimate guide to success in the industry."
- David Ellis
Published four times a year, Los Angeles Dealer magazine is distributed to all GLANCDA members, along with many automobile industry professionals and local legislators throughout the Los Angeles area. In addition to the print version, the Los Angeles Dealer is available as an e-version, which is compatible with your browser and mobile device.
We Produce Award Winning Magazines
We are passionate about the quality of the work we do, and we want our clients to benefit from our best efforts on their behalf. We want to make sure that the work we do on behalf of our clients is, in fact, excellent.
- Communicator Award - Excellence in Publishing
- Hermes Platinum Creative Award - Magazine Design
- MarCom Award - Excellence in Communications
Los Angeles Dealer is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
LA Dealers Get Green Light
- President’s Message
- GLANCDA Dealer Spotlight article: Mike Sullivan
- LA Business Navigating Government Help: Interview with Darryl Holter, Chevalier’s Books and Felix Chevrolet
- LA Dealers Get Green Light: City Clarifies, OKs Resumption of Online Car Sales
- Pandemic Perspectives: Safety, Service and Smart Messaging During Times of Crisis
- President Trump Signs Bipartisan Coronavirus Relief Bill
- Dealer Groups, ATD, Alliance for Automotive Innovation Urge Trump to Clarify Auto, Truck Sales as Essential
- Coronavirus and U.S. Auto Sales
- College Grants
- No Better Time to Evaluate Dealership Website Accessibility
- U.S. Car Buyers May Get a Break on Loans as Coronavirus
Threatens Auto Sales
- COVID-19 FAQs