"The focus of our publication is to promote and support community banking in Virginia. We know that community banks are the backbone of and economic catalysts of the communities we serve, and we cannot allow the regulatory and congressional challenges we face to minimize our importance. Nor can we allow these challenges to diminish our desire and responsibility to ensure that our communities and our customers have access to the banking services and financing they all need to thrive."
President & CEO
The Community Banker magazine is published four times per year and is distributed by mail to all VACB members and prospective members, including many banking and financial services professionals throughout Virginia. The Community Banker magazine is integral in our efforts to communicate with our members and invaluable in our efforts to further our mission.
The Community Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on subitting editorial contnet can be found here.
What Merchants Are Looking For In 2018
- Chairman’s Message
- President’s Message
- Feature: VACB 40th Annual Convention October 1 – 3, 2017 Kingsmill Resort, Williamsburg
- 2017 Community Banker of the Year
- 2017 Rising Star
- VACB 40th Annual Convention & Trade Show
- VACB 40th Annual Convention & Trade Show Exhibit Hall Prize Winners
- Thank you, Convention Sponsors!
- Bank Bytes: Tips for Simplifying the Scope of Financial Statement Reviews
- Fine Points: The ‘Overbanked’ Fallacy