"PACB offers our membership opportunities to network and learn, but our reason for existence is to promote and protect a thriving community banking industry. While there may be many interpretations about why we are committed to this cause, I can assure you that the present leadership of the organization is motivated by the importance of community banking in the lives of the people of this great Commonwealth. For us, it is a quality issue. A thriving community bank means that hardworking men and women will have access to mortgages and small business capital."
- Kevin Shivers
The Hometown Banker magazine is the premier professional trade journal for bankers and other related professionals in Pennsylvania. As the official trade journal for The Pennsylvania Association of Community Bankers (PACB), Hometown Banker magazine reflects the industry’s highest standards and reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image.
Hometown Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on subitting editorial contnet can be found here.
Hometown Banker - October 2019Read now »
Mid Penn Bank’s Smash Factor: Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament Raises $200,000 For Breast Cancer Charities
- A Word from PACB’s Chairman
- From the President/CEO’s Desk
- News from Your Hometown
- Mid Penn Bank’s Smash Factor: Annual Celebrity Golf Tournament Raises $200,000 for Breast Cancer Charities
- #DifferenceMakers: Dawn Spahr, Assistant Vice President Community Relations Officer and CRA Officer
- Hometown Champions: Clarion County Community Bank
- Preferred Provider of the Month: S.R. Snodgrass, P.C.
- The State of the U.S. Trademark System: Tidying Up the USPTO Trademark Registry
- Why Bonds Are Riddles, Enigmas and Other Investment Mysteries
- Don’t Get Left on the Sidelines: Aligning Marketing and Execution
- Advocating for a Nondiscriminatory Payments System