"PACB offers our membership opportunities to network and learn, but our reason for existence is to promote and protect a thriving community banking industry. While there may be many interpretations about why we are committed to this cause, I can assure you that the present leadership of the organization is motivated by the importance of community banking in the lives of the people of this great Commonwealth. For us, it is a quality issue. A thriving community bank means that hardworking men and women will have access to mortgages and small business capital."
- Kevin Shivers
The Hometown Banker magazine is the premier professional trade journal for bankers and other related
professionals in Pennsylvania. As the official trade journal for The Pennsylvania Association of
Community Bankers (PACB), Hometown Banker magazine reflects the industry’s highest standards and
reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image.
Hometown Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on subitting editorial contnet can be found here.
Hometown Banker - September 2019Read now »
Jon Conklin – Serving the Community: Right Where He Wants to Be
- A Word from PACB’s Chairman
- From the President/CEO’s Desk
- Jon Conklin – Serving the Community: Right Where He Wants to Be
- News from Your Hometown
- Woodlands Bank – Honoring Everyday Heros the Woodlands Way
- #DifferenceMakers: Kelly Gillis, CCBCO, Woodlands Bank
- Hometown Champions: First United National Bank
- PACB Welcomes Our New Associate Member
- Preferred Provider of the Month: S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Making a Bigger Impact – Events with Members of Congress
- Ensure Security At Your Financial Institution
- #DifferenceMakers Picnic Recap
- Advocacy Idea: Take Your Legislator to Work Day
- Go Tech or Go Home
- Is Community Bank Board Diversity Smart Business?
- A Safe Path Forward: Banking the Marijuana Industry
- Seller’s Market? A Guide to Finding Liquidity Among Your Holdings
- Q1 2019: Bank Executive Business Outlook Survey