"PACB offers our membership opportunities to network and learn, but our reason for existence is to promote and protect a thriving community banking industry. While there may be many interpretations about why we are committed to this cause, I can assure you that the present leadership of the organization is motivated by the importance of community banking in the lives of the people of this great Commonwealth. For us, it is a quality issue. A thriving community bank means that hardworking men and women will have access to mortgages and small business capital."
- Kevin Shivers
The Hometown Banker magazine is the premier professional trade journal for bankers and other related
professionals in Pennsylvania. As the official trade journal for The Pennsylvania Association of
Community Bankers (PACB), Hometown Banker magazine reflects the industry’s highest standards and
reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image.
Hometown Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on subitting editorial contnet can be found here.
Hometown Banker - May 2019Read now »
Fleetwood Bank: Partnering With The Next Generation of Customerss
- A Word from PACB’s Chairman
- From the President/CEO’s Desk
- Fleetwood Bank: Partnering With The Next Generation of Customers
- US Department of Labor Revises Its Overtime Rule: Part Deux
- #DifferenceMakers: Eric George
- They’re Really Going To Let Us Choose Our Own Capital Requirements?
- Your Bank Beyond 2020: People, Process, Technology
- The Feeling’s Mutual: How Pennsylvnia Mutual Banks Boost Their Brands
- Cash Whiplash Changing Interest Rates Can Create Volatile Cash Flow
- Celebrating Community Banking: The 2019 PACB Regional Meetings
- Best Practices For The Ultimate Customer Acquisition Experience
- Hometown Champions: Farmers National Bank of Emlenton
- News from Your Hometown