"The Northwest Human Resource Management Association (NHRMA) represents HR professionals and students in the states of Alaska, Oregon and Washington, dating back to 1939. NHRMA Update is the premier professional trade journal for the Northwest Human Resource Management Association, and reflects the industry's highest standards and reinforces the organization's high caliber image. It's a great venue for your message."
- Patty Billingsley
SHRM-SCP, SPHR, CCP, President
NHRMA Update serves the membership and prospective members of the Northwest Human Resource Management Association. NHRMA Update is published three times each year with a circulation of over 12,300 each issue. NHRMA Update readers are among the most successful HR professionals within the Northwest region. They strive to continuously learn about new laws and regulations, methodologies, software, training opportunities, academic research, office technology, and other assets that can help them recruit and retain quality employees for their organizations. Our readers represent companies of all sizes within the Northwest region. NHRMA Update is also available in an electronic version.
NHRMA Update is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
Can You Count On Your CEO Successor?
- 2017 SHRM Foundation luncheon
- 2017 President's Message
- 2017 Alaska State Council Board of Directors
- 2017 (SHRM) Oregon State Council (OSC)
- Washington State Human Resources Council
- Can You Count On Your CEO Successor? Seonaid Charlesworth, Senior Vice President of Succession and Assessment
- Don’t Miss These Inspiring Keynotes at the 2017 NHRMA Conference & Tradeshow in Bend, Oregon!
- NHRMA 2017 The Ever-Changing Waters of HR Bend, Oregon
- Washington State HR Day on the Hill
- Washington State Certification and Events
- Save The Date