"The focus of our publication is to promote and support community banking in Montana. We know that community banks are the backbone of economic catalysts of the communities we serve, and we cannot allow the regulatory and congressional challenges we face to minimize our importance. Nor can we allow these challenges to diminish our desire and responsibility to ensure that our communities and our customers have access to the banking services and financing they all need to thrive. The Community Banker magazine is integral in our efforts to communicate with our members and in invaluable our efforts to further our mission."
- James Brown
MIB Executive Director
The Community Banker magazine is published four times per year and is distributed to all Montana Independent Banker members and prospective members, including many banking and financial services professionals throughout Montana. The Community Banker is also available in an electronic format.
The Community Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
Lucrative SBA Lending Without The Hassle a Great Strategy To Add Value To Your Institution
- President's Address
- Executive Director's Report
- Featured Member Bank: Stockmens Bank 100 Years
- Featured Associate Member: Holtmeyer & Monson
- MIB Member News
- MSU Community Bank Progam Intern Notes
- Returns, Really? Why Net Yields Have Disappeared
- Letter from U.S. Senators
- Letter From Congressman Gianforte To J Brown
- 2017 MIB Tailgate Party, Griz
- 2017 MIB Tailgate Party, Cats
- Fine Points: Be Cyber Ready
- From the Chairman: Disaster Preparedness Hits Home
- ICBA News
- Advertiser Index
- MIB Membership Directory
- MIB Associate Member Resource Guide
- 2017 Webinar Schedule - Nov through Dec