"The focus of our publication is to promote and support community banking in Montana. We know that community banks are the backbone of economic catalysts of the communities we serve, and we cannot allow the regulatory and congressional challenges we face to minimize our importance. Nor can we allow these challenges to diminish our desire and responsibility to ensure that our communities and our customers have access to the banking services and financing they all need to thrive. The Community Banker magazine is integral in our efforts to communicate with our members and in invaluable our efforts to further our mission."
- James Brown
MIB Executive Director
The Community Banker magazine is published four times per year and is distributed to all Montana Independent Banker members and prospective members, including many banking and financial services professionals throughout Montana. The Community Banker is also available in an electronic format.
The Community Banker is designed and published by The newsLINK Group, Inc.
Information on submitting editorial content can be found here.
It's 2018 Convention Time Missoula, Montana July 26-28, 2018 Hilton Garden Inn
- President's Address
- Executive Director's Report
- Featured Member Bank: The Stockman Difference
- Featured Associate Member: BMA Banking Systems
- MIB Member News
- MIB Associate Member News
- MIB News
- Compliance Q&A – Winter 2018
- ICBA Convention
- Montana Independent Bankers
- Thank You to Our Sponsors of the 2017 MIB Convention & Tradeshow!
- Convention Dinner Speaker: Monte Dolack
- Convention Keynote Speaker: Brian Dennehy Is Not "It"
- Fine Points: Goodbye, Farewell And Thank You
- From the Chairman: Let’s Sow the Seeds of Change
- 2018 MIB PAC Silent Auction
- Long Term Parking
- Guest Article: CECL Implementation – Step By Step
- Guest Article: Montana's Pay Dirt
- MIB Membership Directory
- MIB Associate Member Resource Guide
- 2018 Webinar Schedule - April — May